Sunday, October 18, 2015

IN MEMORY OF A WONDERFUL PERSON - ABEL DESESTRESS


Today makes 6 years since the sad news of your death was told to me as I tried to find you in our home in Chetumal, Q. Roo, Mexico. T he policeman who delivered that very shocking news did not know who I was and so he spoke without thinking of the effect his words would have on me.

Not a day has gone be without tears and memories of our time together.

I am grateful that you came into my life and taught me so much about love and living. You also taught me how to write a blog and many were the nights we sat across from each other in out home in Mexico and Corozal while we wrote articles in our respective blogs. The world was a better place as I shared so many things with you and now I go through each day knowing that your lessons are not lost in time but ever present in my heart and my life.

REST IN PEACE MY TEACHER, MY FRIEND, MY HUSBAND.

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY AND LESS THAN TOMORROW.

NI LA MUERTE NOS SEPARE!

No comments: